A spray applied coating that provides a flexible seal against the elements. The coating is crack resistant and won’t peel. Economical, quick, and easy to use. Also helps protect against rust and corrosion. Available in white, black and clear.
STOPS LEAKS FAST – COAT, SEAL, PROTECT!
• Great for gutters, roofs, flashing, ductwork, PVC, masonry, concrete and more
• Seals leaks and cracks water-tight
• Fast Drying
• Paintable finish
1. Surface must be clean and dry before painting. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C).
2. Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
3. Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 12 inches from surface (20 to 30 cm). Multiple coats may be applied , allowing 20 to 30 minutes between coats. Apply at least 2 coats.
4. If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and sprayhead pointed away from you, reinsert sprayhead with a gentle twisting motion.
5. To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibly. DO NOT incinerate or compact.